I just got back home from St. Pete Florida where we spent 3 amazing days with 30+ entrepreneurs in the 7 Figure Speaking Empire Wealth And Freedom Mastermind.
One of the highlights of the trip: Meeting Kevin Harrington from “Shark Tank” Fame!
Today I want to share one of his teachings with you so you could gain from his amazing knowledge too.
During our session with Kevin he shared The 5 Types Of Testimonials Every Entrepreneur Needs To Have In Their Marketing, and today it is our pleasure to share them with you.
ACTION STEP: When reflecting on the session we began to brainstorm how we could use all 5 of these ideas in our upcoming promotions. Take 10 minutes today to brainstorm your own ideas to use these testimonials in your marketing too.
The 5 Types Of Testimonials Every Entrepreneur Needs To Have In Their Marketing:
1) Consumers – people who are using the product or offering and have become a raving fan
2) Editorial – publication (ie: magazines and newspapers) who publish articles about the product or offering
3) Experts – experts on the topic of your product or offering who now are customers themselves
4) Celebrity – celebrities who have used your product or offering and have become a raving fan
5) Scientific – studies from an independent testing sources on how and why your product or offering does what it says it does and is better then your competition. Scientific documentation on how and why it works better than the standard fishing lure. “Third party documentation.”